
We went over to some friends house today to watch the B.Y.U. game and Amorie and Remington snuck over by the door and...
well nothing. Amorie pretty much beat up on him the whole game. He was really sweet and followed her around so I had to take a picture of it.
3 comments:
That's such a cute picture. She has such a perfectly shaped mouth. I can't believe how much older she looks every picture. She's such a pretty girl. No wonder that little guy followed her around just to get walloped. :)
Ok. That's embarrassing. I just realized how many times I wrote "such" in that last comment. It's SUCH an embarrassment. Guess I need to go work on my vocabulary.
Ohhh - he's very handsome! Unlike the other suitors that have come to call. (movie quote - can't remember which one tho) She's adorable as always!
Post a Comment