Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Punk.

Our little punk is 2 years old now. We had a fun day pretending like that is a good thing. We went to Peter piper pizza for lunch, where she spent 20 tokens riding around on a three horse carousel. She had fun. We had a bright green cake and opened up the loot. Then we went to the park theoretically to take pictures, but in actuality to chase her around for half an hour. It took Farr two breathes to blow out these candles. Maybe he should lay off the ciggys.

She totally cleaned up this year.

And this is what this punk did when I tried to take a nice birthday picture.

Ahh. My 2 year old.

4 comments:

Erin said...

She's such an adorable punk though :0)

Katie said...

Your posts make me laugh. :)

Lyndy Staheli said...

Hey Autumn! How have you been? I'm so gald I found your blog. Your little girl sure looks like a cutie. I loved going back and seeing your wedding, the one with you and Liz is great.

J, K, L, and D said...

Excuse me. I need more posts, please.

Thank you.

The end.