Erin tagged me with this one...
Six weird and random things about me:
The rules are:
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
Okay - so Six wierd and random things about me...
1. I have an unnatural obsession with Gilmore Girls.
2. I crave peanut m&ms but I am deathly allergic.
3. I hate showering. So boring.
4. My food groups consist of sweet and salty.
5. I own 30 or so pair of shoes, but I generally only wear 3. (Saucony running shoes, Keen sandals, and 2 dollar sandals I stole from my mom)
6. I doubt I know 6 people to send this on too.
I tag:
Hillary, Karalenn, Michelle, Cat, Victoria, and Luwanda. (That's right, Luwanda. You know who you are.)
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
6 years ago
2 comments:
I had a good laugh at her bag of shoes!
Thanks for the tag. I was drawing a blank on blogging.
Post a Comment