So I realized that I have been very pathetic at updating the blog because I've been concentrating on the flickr blog/thingy. So things here are going well. Farr was given a tentative offer for a job at the University of Phoenix as a Marketing Account Manager. We are just waiting for the background check to clear. Hopefully he didn't do anything to wild at BYU. You never know. I kinda like having him around. Amorie is awesome. We dig her. She has learned how to open and close doors. I just learned how to do that. She's a genius. I am working on starting my photography business. I am booked up for November. Scary. I've been putting a lot of my practice photos of Amorie online at my flickr account if anyone wants to take a look. The link is to the right. That's pretty much it. We're dull.
1 comment:
That is great news! Good luck with the pictures. If you can do kids you can probably do anything.
we've been out in the fall scenery and I keep thinking what great pics you could get. We hiked to Dog Lake at the top of Millcreek today and it was just gorgeous.
Post a Comment