
1-Delicious turkey which I had nothing to do with (On the cooking side. I did much on the eating side.) except provide moral support, which can be very difficult. I guess you could say I did all the hard work.
2-Mouthwatering, savory stuffing with celery chopped by you know who. I know what your thinking. "Even from this distance, those celery look like they have been chopped by an angel. Oh that my celery were chopped that perfectly."
3-My cool new gravy boat. Erin and I both got gravy boats for the dinner. Mine is the cool one. Her's is the less cool one.
4-My pesky daughter trying to steal a spoon from the table.
5-Lip smacking hand-mashed potatoes. Need I say more?
Happy Thanksgiving.
4 comments:
Beautiful gravy boat! Yummy looking food!
Helllooooo - my gravy boat is obviously the coolest one!
This would have been cooler if it was interactive!!
Inter-what? I'm not that smart G!
Post a Comment