Monday, December 1, 2008

Smith Family photos.

 For your viewing pleasure, I posted our family photos on flickr. Martine, let me know which ones you want. I haven't done any processing to them so I can play with the colors a bit and what not. I was also going to crop them. Hope everyone enjoys.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chickysmith/sets/72157610636302136/



3 comments:

Martine Smith said...

Wow! It totally pays to wake up sick in the middle of the night and take a computer in the bathroom for entertainment!

G Sauce said...

I love those pics. It is nice to actually see you in some. I wasn't sure if you were actually still a real person or just a someone typing as you. Curious about the tracter!!!

Joellen said...

We love the pictures! I just recently discovered your blog- I'm not on that much or I would've found it sooner. I can't believe how much growing happens in a few months with these little ones. I'm excited to keep updated with you guys!

Love, Joellen