Saturday, January 3, 2009


Amorie & Farr in a space capsule.  The gemini space capsule.  Not a space shuttle.  Not even close to a space shuttle.  Don't call it a shuttle.  That would be bad.

Disneyworld was a blast.   Amorie didn't really understand what was going on, but she loved the Buzz Lightyear ride.  Good to get her started young. 

I started putting photos back on flickr.  I'm making all the photos that could be a problem private for family.  You have to have a flickr account to view them so if you want to see those, let me know.  It's just bathtime and her sleeping with her butt in the air kind of stuff.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

hay this is victoria my email is shmiktoria@hotmail.com

Martine Smith said...

Many thanks. I missed the pictures! Disney World was fun with you!

Anonymous said...

This is jena. My e-mail address is jena.eames@yahoo.com