Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ok, so for those of you who have been following the photo a day of Amorie (on flickr), you have noticed that I haven't posted in a little while.  It's because I put a photo of Amorie on a little while ago with her standing on the coffee table in her diaper.  It got almost 300 hits.  I normally get 20-30 hits.  Once I realized that that photo was so active, I was completely disgusted and stopped posting.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.  Probably just make my posts private.  If anyone is interested in getting an invite for that, let me know.  I'm still pretty appalled .  We'll see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is that so bad?
-aaron

Cleo said...

Eric and I were really worried about the crazies out there too. We have never even had our blog public. There was a lot of great info on ksl.com on blogging safety. If you do decide to go private, don't forget us. :)

Anonymous said...

It's bad because she was naked and got very popular all of a sudden. I've been putting a photo on everyday and there was never that much interest. Am I crazy? I thought it was the sickos looking at it.

Elisaissupercoolohyeah said...

No, you're not crazy. It's the sickos.