Thursday, January 28, 2010

Holidays.

We went to Salt Lake to celebrate Christmas this year. It is bloody cold there. I'm not sure how I survived anywhere but Phoenix.


Amorie at the temple.



Took us about 50 times before I got one of Amorie looking at the camera. Probably should have bribed her now that I think about it.


Farr has this old train set from when he was a kid. It's still in really good condition, and they spent a lot of time looking and playing with it. "Yook mom. It's a train." Yup. It is.


Christmas morning was really cool because she got it this year. Don't worry kid. You can rip and shred and destroy this one day of the year without fear of beatings. Just today though. Oh and August 18th.

4 comments:

Martine Smith said...

What joy to look at pictures again! It was so fun!

The Blackwells said...

Hey Autumn! Cute pictures, I love the blog header, adorable!! I haven't ran into you in a while, we might actually have to plan something!

Lyndy Staheli said...

It looks like you guys had a great time at Christmas. Wish me luck, I'm off to State Swim for the last time. Mattie, my littlest sister is a senior and is swimming in it this weekend.

J, K, L, and D said...

So I am pretty much swooning over your hair. Oh yeah, your kid's cute too. ;)