Kind of sweet right? Well it's one of 97.
"I'm not even gonna look at you. I'll just look right past you. Bwa ha ha ha." (Even her Bwa ha ha ha's have a glare to them.) (She gets it from Farr. I am sweetness and light.)
Seriously. 97 of this face. Actually I got my revenge. Right now she has her nose in the corner and is kicking the wall. How did it come about you ask? Well it went a little something like this: "Amorie, time to pick up your necklaces." "No." "Come on. I'll take them away if you don't pick them up." "No." "Fine." I put them up on the counter in her room and then went to the bathroom. She came skipping in wearing the necklaces and said "Ha. Ha. Ha."
"I'm not even gonna look at you. I'll just look right past you. Bwa ha ha ha." (Even her Bwa ha ha ha's have a glare to them.) (She gets it from Farr. I am sweetness and light.)
Seriously. 97 of this face. Actually I got my revenge. Right now she has her nose in the corner and is kicking the wall. How did it come about you ask? Well it went a little something like this: "Amorie, time to pick up your necklaces." "No." "Come on. I'll take them away if you don't pick them up." "No." "Fine." I put them up on the counter in her room and then went to the bathroom. She came skipping in wearing the necklaces and said "Ha. Ha. Ha." 


4 comments:
That is so funny...especially since she was beaming at the park the other Sunday....
I like the sitting one. Great face!
I love them ALL, she is adorable!
Autumn!!!!!!!where have you been all my life?! I love your little girl! I love the curls! Amorie is a beautiful name and it looks like she has major spunk! So glad you found me....I'm really bad at updating my blog lately,b ut I need to. I miss ya and was wondering how the heck you were! now I found ya.......love ya,
tiff
Post a Comment