LOL! Brianna won't leave her nose alone either. A little piece of me dies each time I see her with her finger up there. I keep trying to tell her she's got to stop before she goes to school or she'll be known as the nose-picker forever. But, alas, it's not an effective strategy. At least Amorie looks beautiful whilst picking away. :)
I don't know what you are talking about Gretel. You have no proof. Slander I tell you! Amorie is mildly obsessed with picking her nose. When I put sunblock on her to go to the pool she says "Not on my boogers please" So that she can get them. It's gross I know, but it cracks me up because she is so proud when she gets a big one.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
Some more!
-
Hi Guys!
Since I am never actually going to be done editing your photos I thought I
would give you another preview.
Just kidding. I have 19 image...
4 comments:
LOL! Brianna won't leave her nose alone either. A little piece of me dies each time I see her with her finger up there. I keep trying to tell her she's got to stop before she goes to school or she'll be known as the nose-picker forever. But, alas, it's not an effective strategy. At least Amorie looks beautiful whilst picking away. :)
I don't know what you are talking about Gretel. You have no proof. Slander I tell you! Amorie is mildly obsessed with picking her nose. When I put sunblock on her to go to the pool she says "Not on my boogers please" So that she can get them. It's gross I know, but it cracks me up because she is so proud when she gets a big one.
Destroy my vision of my perfect granddaughter....
I literally spit the water out of my mouth. You are hillarious and she is, of course, adorable.
Post a Comment