Friday, June 18, 2010

Disneyland!

We took a quick trip a few weeks ago to Disneyland with Farr's parents. It was SO much fun. Amorie was pretty excited about meeting all the characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Farr was stoked about the Churros, and there isn't anything that I don't love about Disneyland so...

Poor Donald. His arm got chopped off by Toodles. You would think they would have had a mouse-ca-tool to fix him but alas.

I heart Disneyland. Nuff said.



I love that Bon-ma and Amorie have pretty much the same look on their face.

So much fun.

5 comments:

FARR said...

More churros please.

Martine Smith said...

Personally, I can't wait to go back. I'm thinking of robbing a bank...or maybe a pyramid scheme...

G Sauce said...

You're Alive!

Unknown said...

Theoretically yes, I am alive. Some day I will put pictures online about what I have been doing. I'm completely lame and didn't take before pictures, but my house has many colors now.

I long to be independently wealthy just so I can go to DL whenever I want. Sigh.

Julie said...

I found your blog. I would love to visit your other Eames siblings' blog. Will you ask them to add my email to the invite list? My email is djcleveland66@yahoo.com.